Sunday, June 21, 2009

Will having fun make me happier than studying?

To many people, mostly students, they feel that of course, having fun is much better. They feel that just by having fun, you will not feel as much stress than when you are studying. I feel that of course, having fun will not make me feel as stressed. However, I feel that in the long run, I would rather study than have fun.

Next, I will discuss about why I feel that studying is better. Having fun, as the term states, is fun. However, as you play and play, you might feel a sense of emptiness in you, like you have been playing too much and your mind is never set thinking. Without thinking, you will feel like you have not been exercising your mind enough and will feel the emptiness in you, never learning new things.

Now, I will state why I feel that studying is better. As you study, you feel that you are learning new things and that you are forever thinking. Moreover, when you have learnt a new concept, you can even buy assessment books to see to what extent have you understood the concept. Also, you might forget the concept and study it again and you will never get tired as you will be learning new things again and again. Learning is a never-ending process. When you keep on learning, you will get the sense of satisfaction as you have learnt new things and will not feel the emptiness in you as compared to having fun.

Furthermore, if you study, you will have a better future and earn big money. On the other hand, if you keep on having fun and not study, you will never have a bright future and cannot earn enough money to support yourself. Then, in the future, as you do not have a job to support yourself, you will live on the streets everyday and not have fun anymore.

Thus, I feel that studying makes me happier than having fun everyday as I will be able to learn new things everyday as learning is a never-ending process, only until the time when you pass away. Also, learning gives me a brighter future as well and I will be able to do something for the community and have a sense of satisfaction, and not have fun the whole day and regret not being able to do anything for the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment